Edwards County Medical Center’s onsite Laboratory is committed to providing accurate and timely test results. The laboratory is staffed with dedicated certified professionals that provide a full range of clinical laboratory services.
Many tests are performed locally to provide a quick turnaround time for improving diagnosis and treatment. Specialized testing not available onsite is referred to KPS or LabCorp.
We accept any provider laboratory request.
Lab hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm
- Chemistry - Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP), Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP), Hepatic Function Panel, Renal Panel, Lipid profile, Hormone testing (FT4, TSH), Medication levels, etc.
- Hematology - Complete Blood Count (CBC) with or without differentials, A1C
- Coagulation- PT/INR, PTT, D-dimer
- Microbiology - Cultures, Influenza, Covid-19, Strep, RSV, etc.
- Serology - HIV, Mono, Strep, Pregnancy Testing
- Blood bank - Blood typing, antibody screen and crossmatching
- Breath Alcohol Testing (pre-employment and DOT)
URINE DRUG TESTING
- DOT Drug Screens
- Pre-employment Drug Screens